Mazdar City Company Formation Packages
$3100– Mazdar City Free Zone Company Formation
Masdar City Free Zone Company Formation
Introduction – Free Zone Focus
Masdar was established in the year 2006 and is a subsidiary of Mubadala Development Company which is owned by the Government of Abu Dhabi.
Masdar operates in the renewable energy and sustainable technologies industry via four interconnected business units, including the research-driven Masdar Institute University. At Masdar, education, research and development, business opportunities and investment are successfully integrated.
The business units are:
- Masdar Clean Energy
- Masdar Special Projects
- Masdar City
Masdar’s objective is to become a leader in the renewable energy business and transform Abu Dhabi into a global centre for the renewable energy and clean technology industry.
Masdar City is an exciting new eco development and is also a free zone that supports sustainable urban development. Masdar City is a “greenprint” for future cities. It boasts traditional Arabic architecture blended with modern design and world-class technology for utmost energy efficiency.
The 6 km2 Masdar City will accommodate about 40,000 residents and 50,000 commuters by the year 2025. This city will provide its residents with a unique, sustainable environment for living and working and a commitment to a low-carbon footprint, low-waste and environmental best practices. It will have residential, commercial, retail and leisure districts for a high quality life. Its state-of-the-art technology, infrastructure, transportation, world-class facilities and flexible investment regulations will create a popular platform of innovation for companies to operate their businesses.
With easy access to the Middle East and Asian markets, together with a strong global logistics network, Masdar City offers a complete business setup service including fast and simple registration of companies, office leasing and visa processing.
Competitive Advantages: Why Masdar City Free Zone?
- 100% foreign ownership
- Zero corporate and personal income tax
- Full repatriation of capital and profits
- Zero import tariffs
- Ecosystem of sector knowledge and talent
- Easy access to local, regional and international customers
- 40 minutes’ drive from Dubai
- Near Abu Dhabi International Airport, Khalifa City and Yas Island
- Cheap licensing and offices
- Quick and easy setup via a One-Stop Shop for registration, visa processing and government relations
- An ideal living and working business environment
- R&D hub (via Masdar Institute)
Tel: 00971 2 653 3333
Mohamed Jameel Al Ramahi – Chief Executive Officer
Niall Hannigan – Chief Financial Officer
Masdar City Free Zone Registration Process
5-Step Process for Company Setups
- The client submits his/her application for the license, the business plan and other legal documents
- Masdar City One-Stop Shop employees review the documents and issue a Bank Introduction Letter, AoA, MoA and issue the lease
- The client deposits the capital, submits proof of capital issued by the bank and the MoA and AoA
- The client signs the lease agreement and makes the payments
- Masdar City One-Stop Shop employees issue the license, Certificate of Incorporation / Registration and the signed lease.
Masdar City License Categories Decision offers a wide range of business categories for the issuing of licenses at Masdar City. The business categories include:
- Renewable energy
- Clean tech & ICT
- Energy industry
- Oil and gas services
- Carbon management
- Healthcare services
- Marketing and events
- HR development
- Service providers
- Property development services
- Business centre and data centers
- Regional headquarters, trading and holding companies
- Community services (retail, food & beverage outlets)
• Registration fee, one off charge – AED 5,000
• Association (Non-Profit Organization) – AED 10,000
• Single activity from general segments (5.1) – AED 10,000
• Single activity from light industrial/manufacturing – AED 20,000
• License Tariff fee capped at maximum 15 business activities for each license – AED 30,000
• Licensing fees are annual
Masdar City provides clients with several licensing options. Companies can choose from the various licensing options according to their financial plan and activities.
- 2 activities – AED 10,000
- Select two activities from any segment for AED 10,000
- Additional activities for AED 2,500
- 5 activities – AED 15,000
- Select five activities from any segment for AED 15,000
- Additional activities for AED 2,000
- 10 activities – AED 20,000
- Select ten activities from any segment for AED 20,000
- Additional activities for AED 2,000
UAE Nationals and Khalifa Fund Package
- Select five activities from any segment for AED 10,000
- Additional activities for AED 1,000
- No registration ree
- Khalifa Fund SME’s are eligible for the first year license waiver
Masdar City’s Services
Setup of Companies
At Masdar City clients can set up their companies quickly and simply, choosing from the following types of company structure:
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company with corporate and / or individual shareholders
- Branch of a foreign or offshore company
- Branch of a local based company (which includes companies setup in other United Arab Emirates free zones)
Masdar City provides a simple five-step process for incorporating companies and setting up operations. The whole process takes a few days from the submission of an application to the leasing of an office space or retail outlet.
Note: Companies who operate in Masdar City do so in accordance with the companies registration regulations of Masdar City.
Masdar City’s One-Stop Shop provides a contact point for clients and acts as their interface with various government authorities, service providers and Masdar City departments.
- A license to start operations in five working days
- Work / employment visas in three working days
- Visit visas in two working days
Clients can focus all their resources and efforts on successfully operating their businesses.
The One-Stop Shop handles:
- Customs administration
- Visas and medical checks
- Document authentication
- Family and dependent sponsorship
- Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce membership
- Emirates ID
- PO Box set up
- Fit out and facilities management services like reception, IT, security, administration, logistics
- Meeting room and conference facilities
All from one central location.
Masdar City’s One-Stop Shop also offers its services via its online portal the ‘Customer Lounge’.
There are several lease options for potential clients / investors:
- Land -developers can lease land for 30 years and build projects for commercial, residential and leisure (housing, malls, hotels, schools, shopping malls etc.)
- Design-Construct-Lease (DCL) -companies can have a long term lease with Masdar where they will design, develop and deliver a green building
- Business Center -clients can lease an office for their business operations
- Office / Retail Space -clients can lease office / retail space and fit them out to suit their business needs
Masdar’s clients include:
- General Electric
- International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) Headquarters
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Lockheed Martin
- Schneider Electric
Information to download:
Masdar City Free Zone Corporate Video
Masdar City Free Zone Map
|UAE Company Formation Packages|
|Start-up Fee Packages||Company Set-up in Dubai, RAK and UAE|
|UAE Offshore Company Formation||Startup Fee Package - 1st year|
By forming an offshore company in the UAE you can have a UAE address and run your business tax free internationally, open a bank account in the UAE or outside the UAE and own property in Dubai or RAK
Dubai Offshore Company: $2100 + annual fees $1840 = $3940
Ras Al Khaimah - RAK ICC: $1025 formation + $1840 annual fees = $2865
|Free Zone Company Incorporation in the UAE||Startup Package - 1st year|
By setting up a free zone company in the UAE you can enjoy the privileges of onshore presence and UAE and international trading tax free, open a bank account in the UAE or outside the UAE and own property in Dubai or RAK. Residence Visa is given to investors and staff.
Dubai Free Zone Company: $3100
RAK Free Zone Company: $3100
Sharjah Free Zone Company: $3100
Abu Dhabi Free Zone Company: $3100
|Extra UAE Company Set-up Services on request||Prices|
Virtual office, telephone answering, mail forwarding, accounting, tax and VAT services and consulting, PRO services and Visa processing
On request - we price our services very competitively and are flexible to find fair agreements with clients
|Offshore Companies and Free Zone Companies in Dubai, RAK and UAE|
|RAK Offshore Company - RAK ICC||Dubai Offshore Company - JAFZA|
|DMCC||RAK Trade Free Zone|
|DAFZA||Ajman Free Zone|
|JLT||RAKIA - RAK Investment Authority|