USA Regional Trade Center (USARTC) Free Zone Company Formation
Introduction – Free Zone Focus
The USA Regional Trade Center (USARTC) was created in 2011 as part of Sharjah’s objective to promote Sharjah as a hub for international business and turn it into an investment-driven economy.
The USARTC’s objective is to assist American small and medium sized enterprises (SME’s) identify and exploit the great business opportunities in the Middle East region and facilitate trade with regional buyers. The USARTC offers SME’s a platform for cost-effective business expansion into the MENA region and the CIS and Indian sub-continent.
The USARTC Free Zone setup service is part of the Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Expo Center Complex, providing 24-hour logistics services and first class facilities.
The USARTC is the only free zone in the Middle East which services American SME’s. It is a ‘one-stop shop’ facilitating trade between U.S. companies, the UAE and clients from the MENA region.
The USARTC provides the following services:
- Setup of companies
- International product exhibitions
- Conference hosting
- Import and export
- Business expansion
- Business consultancy
The USARTC provides support to SME’s from a wide range of industry sectors such as aviation, IT and telecommunications, freight and logistics, pharmaceuticals, engineering, jewelry, cosmetics, food and beverage.
Competitive Advantages: Why USARTC?
- Zero corporate tax
- Zero import & export tax
- Zero personal income tax
- Zero currency restrictions
- Full foreign company ownership
- Full repatriation of capital and profits
- United Arab Emirates residence visa
- United Arab Emirates bank account
- Support of US businesses and economic expansion
- Offices endorsed by US Department of Commerce and UAE Ministry of Foreign Trade
- Low barriers to MENA market entrance
- Creation of immediate presence in the region
- Industry specific events, seminars and conferences
- Network of related businesses like distributors, importers, exporters and providers
- Strategic location of offices in USA and UAE
- 15 minutes’ drive from Dubai and Sharjah International Airports
- Multilingual experienced professionals
- Flexible services customized to client needs
- Hiring of staff
Al Taawun Road
Next to Expo Center P O Box 39283
Tel: +971 6 537 8331 Fax: +971 6 537 8332
9.00 am – 6.00 pm Sunday to Thursday
Setup of Companies
The USARTC offers its clients a one-stop-shop for the simple, fast and effective setup of new businesses.
A designated team is available to provide professional advice, expertise and efficient services to clients.
The USARTC offers cost-effective packages for furnished and serviced office suites, business registration and licensing, visa processing and many administrative services.
Trade Missions and Trade Delegates
USARTC’s clients can benefit from international opportunities such as trade missions and trade delegations which provide a platform for exploring potential markets, conducting market research, appointing new agents / distributors or strengthening existing distributor relationships.
Meet the Regional Experts
The USARTC can assign regional experts to clients for professional business consultancy advisory services covering all aspects of starting and running businesses in the region, including legal advice, sponsorship, agency services etc.
The USARTC has built an extensive network for distribution within the UAE and within the other 15 countries that make up the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
- Serviced and fully furnished offices for short term or long term rental
- Virtual offices available for short term or long term rental
- Meeting and conference rooms and equipment
- Shared receptionist
- Showrooms and exhibition facilities with product displays
Serviced offices are available at the prestigious USARTC premises to help clients create a regional presence.
The USARTC’s executive offices come in sizes from 180 sq ft to 480 sq ft. They can be fully furnished or unfurnished, depending on the clients’ needs.
The following are included in the rental package:
- Dedicated phone line
- High-speed internet
- Business mailing address
- Conference facilities
- Reception area
- Secretarial services
- Copy center
- 24/7 security
Virtual Offices are available for clients that do not need a physical office.
The USARTC’s virtual offices are an alternative solution to establishing an international presence and allow clients to manage their offices from abroad.
Virtual Office packages include:
- A dedicated phone number
- Telephone call answering
- Call forwarding
- Other services like email, fax, collection of mail, business address
Meeting and Conference Rooms
State-of-the-art meeting and conference rooms equipped with flat-screens, high-speed internet, overhead projectors, whiteboards and video-conference equipment are available for clients to use for training, meetings, presentations or seminars.
With 11,000 sq ft of premium exhibition space and facilities, U.S. companies are able to promote their products and services to potential clients in the MENA region.
The USARTC provides brochure stands, product displays and specialised personnel are available to assist with company exhibits. Customized stands and installation services are also available.
Below are some companies operating at the USARTC:
- FlightBridgeED LLC
- EFP Tactical Medical Group
- US Halal Association Inc
- Persistent Agility
- US-MENA Engineering & Marketing Services Inc
Some companies exhibiting at the USARTC:
- Karges Furniture
- Northrop Grumman
- Alekson Native American Enterprises LLC
- Learning ZoneXpress (LZX)