UAE Tax Advantages, RAK and Dubai Company Uses
Some of the Important Advantages of the UAE …
- 0% income tax
- 0% import and excise duties
- 0% tax on sales, wealth or capital
- 100% ownership by foreigners
- 100% free repatriation of profits
- 0% “surprises” / restrictions
- Friendly and advantageous tax and commercial regime with low or preferably no personal and corporate taxes and with 100% free repatriation, without restrictions
Use of UAE corporate structures to invest, set up or relocate to the UAE
The Emirates do not need formal introductions…
The Emirates Ras Al Khaimah / Dubai are not tax heavens but big and powerful International Financial Centers and International Business Centers with important motives for investors many of which maintain real presence with property and personnel in Free Zones.
- The United Arab Emirates have entered into a large number of avoidance of double tax treaties which has upgraded their position as the “Switzerland of the East”.
- Use of company with bank account for anonymous and safe keeping of additional company reserves and/or supply with personal capital
- Use as a parent company of a Cyprus or Maltese company or company of another country which will accumulate the dividends / available cash
- Use as an independent company for the provision of services and to invoice Cyprus or Maltese companies or companies of another country and collect the amount of invoices in Dubai
- Use as an agent of a Cyprus or Maltese company or company of another country for collections / payments
- Use of a company in Ras Al Khaimah, through the opening of a branch or tax representative / VAT representative, in Malta or Cyprus with registration in the European VAT records to undertake intra community trade of goods with 0% income tax in Malta / Cyprus and the Emirates (with no transactions in Malta or Cyprus)
- Use of a Ras Al Khaimah company for international trade of goods and services with 0% tax
- Use of a Ras Al Khaimah company for portfolio investments, ownership and operation of immoveable property, holding, royalty, shipping and many other activities.