Dubai Cars and Automotive Zone (DUCAMZ) Free Zone Company Formation
Introduction – Free Zone Focus
Dubai Cars & Automotive Zone (DUCAMZ) was launched in April 2000 for the re-exporting of used automobiles to Asia and Africa.
DUCAMZ is located in Ras Al Khor, Dubai with easy access to the regional airports and seaports including Dubai International Airport and the Jebel Ali Port as well as modern highways which link the Middle East countries.
The total size of the free zone is 8 million sq ft. making DUCAMZ the largest free zones of its kind.
Competitive Advantages: Why DUCAMZ?
- 100% foreign ownership
- 0% corporate tax rate for 50 years
- Full repatriation of capital and profits
- Zero currency restrictions
- Zero import/export duties
- Zero restrictions on maximum import of automobiles
- Zero restrictions on hiring foreign employees
- Strategic location
- Access to over 2 billion consumers
- Unique business concept
- Transfer of ownership inside the zone
- Modern world-class communication systems
- Competitive freight charges
- Hassle free services: police (traffic department), customs, port and bank
- Excellent services from Dubai Ports Authority and other services
- Ideal working environment
Tel: 00971 4 333 5000
Fax: 00971 4 333 7871
P O Box: 63336
Ras Al Khor
Dubai Cars & Automotive Free Zone Company Registration Process
Investors interested in setting up their businesses in DUCAMZ need to contact DUCAMZ’s dedicated personnel or use the online form: http://www.ezw.ae/en/contact-us/
- Government services
- Free Zone Company (FZCO)
- Business activities
The services relating to the Government departments that handle automobile trading, import and export are located in one area:
- Dubai Customs Operations
- Dubai Customs Inspection
- Dubai Ports Documentation
- Shipping Agencies
- Money Exchange
Free Zone Company (FZCO)
- The company can have multi Shareholding partners
- Minimum two shareholders and maximum five
- No need for local partners
- Minimum capital requirement 100,000 AED
The majority of DUCAMZ based companies’ business activities are trading activities and involve the import and export of automobiles to and from the United Arab Emirates.
The permitted business activities at DUCAMZ involve automotive trading, sales and various services such as banking, insurance, repair and maintenance of automobiles.
Activities at DUCAMZ are only for the purpose of the re-exportation of automobiles to specific markets.
Automobiles fall into the following categories:
- Right-hand drive automobiles which are mainly exported to India, Pakistan, Yemen, Afghanistan and other African countries.
- Trading of used cars, agricultural machinery, heavy vehicles, bikes, jet skies and other recreational vehicles.
- Left-hand drive used automobiles which are mainly exported to local markets and which are subject to local UAE regulations.
DUCAMZ offers the following facilities for lease which are subject to availability:
- Office space